Would you like Christian training to influence your life and the lives around you? Parents, want to see your student become confident in core biblical convictions?
Foundations is a discussion based course, Wednesdays 1:30 - 3:00 pm at Youth for Christ in Alexandria. This is a 10 week course with the following topics:
- Week 1-2 A god exists who created the world and watches over human life on earth
- Week 3-4 God wants people to be food and nice, just like other world religions.
- Week 5-6 The central goal of life is to be happy and to feel good about oneself.
- Week 7-8 God isn't involved in one's life except when we need Him for a problem.
- Week 9-10 Good people go to heaven when they die.
Parents and students interested should plan on every Wednesday, 1:30 - 3:00 pm this summer.
Register by May 30th, go online to http://goo.gl/i3yDN