Bibles by the Bedside is a Bible reading incentive program that encourages students to spend time daily in God's Word. The program is for students in grades 1-9 and runs from January to April. Students may participate in any or all four months.
Grades 1-3: 5 minutes per day
Grades 4-5: 10 minutes per day
Grades 6-9: 15 minutes per day
When the students meet their reading goal for the month, they receive a Subway sandwich coupon! Use the form to the right to register your child. Calendars are available on this page to print or at the Information Center.
Dates to Remember
- January calendars are due Sunday, February 4
- February calendars are due Sunday, March 4
- March calendars are due Sunday, April 1
- April calendars are due Sunday, April 29
- Bibles by the Bedside Award Night, Wednesday, May 2
Questions? Please call Karyn Clare 320.554.7095